Please consider these services as building blocks for a customized plan for your family. We believe every family is unique and special. We recommend you discuss your goals with us before deciding on a particular service. Not in our backyard? No problem, we offer our services via phone, Skype, etc. for Wholesome friends everywhere!
- The Wholesome Kitchen
- The Wholesome Shopper
- The Wholesome Delivery
- The Wholesome Menu
- The Wholesome Cook
- The Wholesome Way
- The Wholesome Huddle
- The Wholesome Enchilada
- The Wholesome Meal
Education is at the forefront of our core values. We welcome the opportunity to share our knowledge with you. Do you have an event, group, meeting or organization that wants Wholesome to speak?
See Allie's feature in the November issue of Birmingham Magazine. Honored to be the featured Savvy Business Entrepreneur, she shares some of the roots and success of Wholesome.
- “I feel so empowered now. I see the supermarket in a whole new way. I've tossed out the old syrup and jelly and feel so much better about what we eat. I also find I am eating less as I am eating more consciously. Thank you for all your help!!! I'm a huge fan!”
~ Lee Alice, Crestline, Alabama
- “I spent 3 hours with Allie at the grocery store and it was a great experience. I feel like I am really making strides in providing the best possible nutrition and "clean" foods, snacks and drinks for my family. I was surprised by some of the things I learned... who knew pretzels have high fructose corn syrup? I was also thrilled to discover many affordable, organic options for the foods we eat the most. Thank you Allie for helping my family!”
~ Shaun, Mountain Brook, Alabama
- “Since I always checked out the calories, I thought we were pretty healthy. I had no idea that I needed to be reading the ingredients and that I was passing by much better choices at the grocery store! By doing the Wholesome Enchilada, my whole family has changed our eating habits and we are all excited about our better, healthier choices. Thank you Allie for your wealth of knowledge and material!”
~ Betsy, Cherokee Band, Alabama
- “Working with Wholesome was an educational experience for me. Our family has made quite a few changes about the way we approach food, especially making better choices to use more natural ingredients whenever possible. I feel like the grocery store doubled in size after working with Allie; there are so many wonderful products out there that I never realized were even there, and many things we were already doing were not as bad as I originally thought. I feel empowered to make better decisions when I buy food and I don't feel as guilty when my children eat quick snacks on the go because I know the foods they are choosing from are good for them!”
~ Kristi, Huntsville, Alabama
- “I couldn't be more pleased with the services I received! I have learned so much! I am looking forward to learning more and using the Wholesome Way service soon. I love how realistic and encouraging Allie is. Thank you, Allie! You have saved me hours of research and information I would have probably not been able to find out on my own.”
~ Amanda, Mobile, Alabama
- “Allie's services were well worth the money. She knows her stuff and showed both efficiency and patience in our consult at Publix. Taking it aisle by aisle, I learned to read labels, choose brands and find healthy substitutes for my kids favorite snacks. Best of all, I now have a customized shopping list. Even if you think you're eating well, I recommend letting Allie take a crack at your buying habbits.”
~ Kari, Mountain Brook, Alabama
- “Allie is a wealth of information. She helped me figure out a plan that was right for my family, most importantly the smallest changes that could make the most impact.”
~ Margaret, Crestline, Alabama
- “Not only has Allie helped me make better food choices for my family, but she assisted me in putting together a food plan that helped me overcome a chronic medical condition that I was having. She is extremely knowledgeable and she practices what she preaches!”
~ Lori, West Palm Beach, Florida
- "As a mother of three children 4 and under, Allie was invaluable in educating me on wholesome food choices, fruits, snacks and vitamins. She was able to give me a detailed account of what to buy, what to avoid, and what to keep serving to my family. It has always been important to me in providing the best nutrition for my family. She was very supportive of my goals and catered her information to specifically meet my family's needs. Thanks to Allie, I feel so much more informed on the best food choices for them. We are all living better thanks to the advice and help from Allie."
~ Mary Anna, Mountain Brook, Alabama
- “I felt completely overwhelmed and didn’t even know where to begin. Allie sat down with me and gave me an individual plan with research and advice on how to clean up how we were eating and living. Having her come into my home and show me how to cook & prepare it all was such a blessing too.”
~ Roxanne, Crestline, Alabama
- "Although I had already been reading food labels, Allie gave me more options for healthy family choices. Now I can find good food, that is good for my family, anywhere!"
~ Katie, Brookwood Forrest, Alabama
- “Allie made it such an easy transition for us and as a mother I just felt better about what I was feeding my family. And the best part is she’s not so radical in her advice that she frowns upon the occasional trip to McDonalds!”
~ Marci, Crestline, Alabama